This is Really The Warrior's Favorite Info Blog!

Welcome! Hopefully, This will become your favorite blog too! There is lots to do here, you'll never be disappointed, and never bored! This is a Blog abou the Warriors Series! Spoilers and Theories will be posted here, as well as Fanfictions! Stay Tuned!

NOTE: I own everything on this blog unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Spoilers for Night Whispers?

I have been digging, and I have found some information... that appears... true. Is it? There isn't any real proof, but I shall share it, and maybe things will be clearer!

Quotes From Night Whispers

"Why did you tell her?" Jayfeather demanded, glaring at Dovepaw.
"I-I..." Dovepaw stammered, shuffling her paws in the dirt. "I just didn't want my sister to hate me!"
"Well, you could have at least asked us first," Lionblaze looked just as angry as he glared down at the cowering apprentice.
"Well, I'm sorry, but if you were hiding a secret from your best friend, and it tore you two apart, I bet you wouldn't hesitate to tell them!" Dovepaw snorted, standing up to her mentor with unconcealed dignity.

"Dovepaw, she said that she was part of this prophecy and-"
"Silence!" Hawkfrost cut her off with a snarl. "I can't believe you would make up such nonsense! I though I'd expect better of you since you're my apprentice, but I guessed wrong." Hawkfrost turned around and padded away, sneering and looking back one last time before he vanished into the shadowy forest.
"Hawkfrost, wait!" Ivypaw ran after him. "I promise I'll be better, please!"

Well, that's what I found! There wasn't any proof, but it sounds convincing, doesn't it?

Well, comment to let me know what you think!

 ~Butterflies

No comments:

Post a Comment