This is Really The Warrior's Favorite Info Blog!

Welcome! Hopefully, This will become your favorite blog too! There is lots to do here, you'll never be disappointed, and never bored! This is a Blog abou the Warriors Series! Spoilers and Theories will be posted here, as well as Fanfictions! Stay Tuned!

NOTE: I own everything on this blog unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Night Whispers!

I have finally aquired the third book of Omen of the Stars! I am so sorry I could not post spoilers and theories previously. Make sure to visit again soon, expecting theories, spoilers...and more!

-Butterflies

3 comments:

  1. have you guys thought about when firestar dies who will be leader and who will be the next deperty? i just wondering and i realy want to know

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I wish firestar wouldn't die (even if he's ancient) and especially sandstorm (even if shes even OLDER). But i've heard spoilers that he will die soon. :(
    ~Thistleclaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes,If BrambleClaw isn't going to be leader because he's blind then who will lead I am guessing that GrayStripe if he's not dead by then will be one of them he knows Deputy's duty but i have no clue....SandStorm..I think is going to live but she is the same as FireStar i wonder what she would or is gonna do without him. :(

    ReplyDelete