This is Really The Warrior's Favorite Info Blog!

Welcome! Hopefully, This will become your favorite blog too! There is lots to do here, you'll never be disappointed, and never bored! This is a Blog abou the Warriors Series! Spoilers and Theories will be posted here, as well as Fanfictions! Stay Tuned!

NOTE: I own everything on this blog unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Quotes From Night Whispers!

If you search with the seach engine that HarperCollins provides in the Browse Inside, you can find juicy excerpts! If you are not satisfied with the "half-sentence-excerpts" that are given, then you can search a word in the excerpts and find other parts, thus getting as much as paragraphs from the book! This has been a brilliant discovery that I have the greatest delight in sharing with you!

Now...for the quotes!

SPOILER WARNING

CINDERxLION

This is between Lionblaze and Cinderheart. He tells her about his power.

"I can't get hurt. That's my power. Not in battle, not with foxes, not by anything." He stared at her, willing her to understand. Cinderheart sat back and stared at him. "There's a prophecy...

And I lost it there. But, then I picked it up again shortly, though not from that very spot.

...power." Lionblaze's blood froze. "Wh-what do you mean?" "You have a much greater destiny that me!" Cinderheart whispered. "We can't do this anymore!" With a wail she turned and fled toward the warrior's den.

~Theories~
So, it appears that Lionblaze finally reavealed his feelings for Cinderheart. Will CinderxLion still happen? I'm pretty sure it will. I believe that Cinderheart will realize that Lionblaze is still the same.
CinderxLion haters will be crossing their fingers now, and there's nothing to do but wait for more on this!

DOVEPAW and TIGERHEART and IVYPAW

Dovepaw seems to have lost her trust in Tigerheart.

Pain seared Dovepaw's heart. He doesn't really love me! He was just using me, and now he's using Ivypaw!

~Theories~
If you remembered Kate's Comment on Tigerheart at the chat which I posted on this blog previously, you will remember that she did not like him and called him something along the lines of "two-faced"
It appears that young Dovepaw has realized that. Tigerheart seems to be toying with both Dovepaw and Ivypaw! To think I liked him before!

FLAMETAIL'S Possible DEATH

Many quotes are suggesting that Flametail dies. Is he the cat that may be lost forever in the book jacket summary?

"Have you seen Tigerheart?" "He's sitting vigil for Flametail." she mewed. "He may not...

Vigil for Flametail??? Oh no!

What caused Flametail's death? I have found evidence of him possibly drowning.

Flametail felt numbness spread through his body. He let his paws grow still, allowed the water to cradle him. Such quiet. Such calm. Suddenly the water started to churn. Flecks of ice and bubbles floated around him. He saw silky gray fur wafting near him. Jayfeather? Had the ThunderClan medicine cat fallen in, too? It's quiet here. He wanted to reassure his fellow medicine cat that everything was okay. "Don't fight it."

There is still hope that Flametail might not be dead:

"Is he dead?" "His body has not been found." Firestar glanced toward the medicine den. "Jayfeather tried to save him, but Flametail was too heavy."

Flametail's body was not found! Another mysterious Hollyleaf moment...

I can't wait until Night Whispers is finally published! More to come soon!

Well, I hope you all enjoyed that!

Remember, you heard it first from...Butterflies!

7 comments:

  1. hey, i just want to give u some more stuff :) feel free to use it, as long as you say it came from me, Firefoot :)These are all true things

    ...looked at Crowfeather, the cat who made Leafpool betray her clan. Lionblaze would never admit...
    Since I only have a snippet of the text I can only assume that Lionblaze forgives Leafpool, somehow. But IDK.

    Tigerheart and Dovepaw start sneaking out together!

    I'm pretty sure Tigerheart asks to build a nest with Dovepaw when they sneak out, but Dovepaw refuses. I think those mysterious kits in sign of the moon aren't so mysterious anymore. But of course AFTER Dovepaw gets her warrior name ;)

    I think Whitewing finds out about Ivypaw!

    " The dark forest Warriors were hurting her?" Whitewing poked her head through the ferns "Is... " (doesn't really tell whether she does or not)

    " that why there's blood in your nest?" Whitewing was staring at Ivypaw, her eyes dark.

    Also there's an epic battle between Lionblaze/Breezepelt/Nightcloud/Leafpool/Crowfeather. Breezepelt is fighting Lionblaze but Leafpool tries to stop him and gets hurt in the process, so Crow attacks Breeze and Night attacks Crow for hurting her son.

    And Crow says something like, "You chose your clan, that doesn't mean I didn't love you." Nice fam yeah?
    ^^ This is automatically my favorite part of the book, because LeafxCrow is my FAVORITE COUPLE OF ALL TIME!

    Right in the beginning of the book, Mousewhisker's hunting patrol comes back and drops their prey in the pile. Cherrykit and Molekit notice that there is a squirrel right outside of camp and get it for them, the only thing is, Mousewhisker says no one in the patrol caught a squirrel, which leads me to believe that this was a sick squirrel that is probably not good to eat, or Flametail put death berries in it because he is still really mad at Thunderclan for that battle.

    Flametail dies! Well, he actually disappears into the tunnels like Hollyleaf did, but I don't know why.
    "Have you seen Tigerheart"
    "He's sitting vigil for Flametail" She meweed,"He may not..."

    Rushpaw, once a female, is now a tom!

    Pinepaw is also often described as a she-cat in some scenes, and a tom in the next :O

    Lionblaze does in fact, LOVE CINDERHEART! *gasp* Often times he says that every time he gets up the bravery to ask how she feels about him, she runs away! And since Lionblaze is the only tom with a POV and love interest, I'm assuming that the next line is from him...
    But how could he tell her? Their love felt strong, but how could it survive the...

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I have more :)
    SOME She-cat finds out about the prophecy! Probably Cinderheart, I'm guessing based on the lines above... heres the text.
    "A prophecy," She murmured,"About you?" Lionblaze nodded. She understood! "And you'll never get..." Im guessing the last part says hurt, but I won't know until the twenty third!
    Okay, it is in fact Cinderheart who finds out, heres more lines...
    Would she give his secret away? No! Lionblaze pushed away the worry. Cinderheart hadn't changed,... "
    But something tells me Cinderheart doesn't feel comfortable around Lionblaze anymore.
    Why had he told her his secret? Why had she believed she would just accept...

    Dovepaw finds out the Tigerheart was only using her... :( I think that he is asking her to take herbs from Jayfeather's store, and that she tells him where Jayfeather grows his catmint. I think Blackstar gets his warriors to steal it :(

    Littlecloud might die too :( And I think that Jayfeather gets seriously hurt.
    a whisper. “Are you thinking of Cinderpelt?” Flametail knew of the close bond between the two medicine cats. Littlecloud's eyes glistened. Flametail leaned closer. "She's dead," he murmured. "Jayfeather is ThunderClan's Medicine Cat now. He’s not Cinderpelt. He’ll want to fight alone if StarClan wishes it.” “Jayfeather can do what he likes!” Littlecloud propped himself up with a groan. “Cinderpelt saved my life once. That act bonded us closer than friends. I will not abandon the Clan she loved until that debt is repaid.”

    SANDSTORM MIGHT DIE!
    She and Cherrykit have a cough, which I think is green cough, and since Blackstar stole all of their catmint they have nothing!
    "How could you?" Dovepaw wailed,"If Sandstorm dies, it'll be your fault!" I assume she's yelling at Tigerheart for stealing their herbs.
    Sandstorm was coughing.
    Sandstorm started coughing again.
    Sandstorm was in the medicine den.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And hey butterflies, I was wondering if I could be an admin :) I am an admin at another warriors' blog about warriors news and I get a lot of spoilers from Vicky's Facebook page :) feel free to say no, but if you want to see some of the stuff I put up all the time go here-
    www.warriorsymbol.blogspot.com
    my e-mail is zyker325@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Night Whispers. It was awesome eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found out BriarLight will never walk again and that TigerHeart CLAIMS that he wasn't using DoveWing.In Sign Of The Moon.

    ReplyDelete